KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 806 Group C Technical Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding to new job openings for technical posts (Group c) and inviting online application for KPSC Recruitment 2016 on main portal site at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in so all those aspirants who are looking kpsc engineer recruitment 2016 or new opportunity for government jobs in Karnataka submit your application now.
There are total 806 vacancies right now vacant in various department of the state government and now officials think that due to this it directly affects into their local services thus they are willing to recruit all these posts mentioned in notification on basis of written examination. Brief details regarding eligibility criteria to this procedure are described crystal clear below so read it first and then apply.
KPSC Technical Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 806
- Assistant Statistical Officer – 58 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – 169 Posts
- Industrial Extension Officer – 33 Posts
- Textile Inspector – 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- Work Inspector – 211 Posts
- Electrician Grade-I – 29 Posts
- Junior Health Inspector – 268 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and max 35 years as on while relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable but only for candidates who are absorbed under reservation categories according to government rules and details of it can be obtained from notification.
Education Qualification: Each post consists of different requirement of education qualification so in this case we are advising to refer only official notification rather than else.
Selection Procedure: Basis of the selection would be performance of the applicants in written examination followed by personal interview and rank obtained in merit list by candidates.
Pay scale: Below mentioned post wise salary would be offered to only selected candidates.
- Assistant Statistical Officer – Rs.20000/- to Rs.36000/- per month
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Industrial Extension Officer – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Textile Inspector – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Work Inspector – Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month
- Electrician Grade-I – Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/- per month
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 06-04-2016
- Last date for submission of Application: 05-05-2016
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 06-05-2016
How to apply KPSC Recruitment 2016?
- First of all login to official site at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and then find concern download link for notification and read it thoroughly
- Only upon capability of yours, proceed for open online application and fill all asked details of your particulars in the application using user instructions described in notification.
- Now upload scanned copies of required documents such as academic qualification and experience certificates and pay fee according to your category.
- Finally after completing all steps mentioned above you can click on submit button final submission of application form on or before closing date.
- For more details download notification from below.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in