SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply for 18855 Jr.Associate Clerk Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in :
State Bank of India has issued a notification regarding to huge number of job openings for the clerical cadre posts and inviting online application for total 18855 vacancies including backlog on main portal site at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in so all those aspirants finally a very good news is this as registration process for submission of online application has been started.
Getting jobs in banking sector especially in State Bank of India, One of the most demanded and reputed banks of the country would be a dream of millions of candidates who are striving hard to get government jobs as they belong from middle class family and have so many responsibilities of families. Recently officials of sbi have circulated notification for unbelievable numbers of posts for clerical cadre.
Through this recruitment drive, total 18855 vacancies would be filled up in which regular vacancies are more than 15000 while backlog vacancies are about 3200 and special recruitment drive vacancies are about 198. First of all, before submitting application form make sure you are eligible and having all required qualification as needed. Brief details are as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 18855
- Regular Vacancies: 15439
- Junior Associates (customer support & sales): Special Recruitment drive for filling up backlog vacancies: 3218
- Special Recruitment drive for TURA (Meghalaya) and Kashmir valley & Ladakh: 198
Age limit: As on 1st April 2016, minimum age of the candidates who willing to apply must be 20 years while maximum 28 years. Relaxation is applicable to only candidates absorbed under reserved categories according to government rules.
Education Qualification: As on 30th June 2016,
- Junior Associates: Applicants must have obtained graduation in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification from recognized university by central government.
- Junior Agricultural Associates: Applicants must have obtained graduation in Agriculture of Agriculture allied activities from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Final selection would be done based on performance of the applicants in preliminary examination followed by main examination and personal interview.
- General: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
Important Dates :
- Online registration of SBI Recruitment from: 5th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of SBI Recruitment Application : 25th April 2016.
- Last date of online fee payment: 25th April 2016.
- Date of Online Examination : Tentative May/June 2016.
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016?
- Visit statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and navigate to “Career with us” section at below in home page.
- Now click on “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Carde in State Bank Of India” -> “Download English Advertisement”
- Read all the given details and rules very carefully and if you want to apply then click “Apply Online”
- Follow simple steps mentioned in notification to fill application and attach required scanned documents.
- Pay applicable application fee and submit form and take print out of it for future use.
- For more details please download notification.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in